Hi-fIVe Therapy - A Group for Gay Men Living with HIV
Please email or call me for the days and times of Hi-fIVe Therapy.
Hi-fIVe Therapy is for gay men living with HIV and will have the same members each week, thereby making a commitment to change their lives in a positive way by supporting and being supported.
Members discuss their lives as gay men living with HIV and how HIV impacts their lives on every level. Hi-fIVe Therapy is different from open, free or low cost groups in several ways:
- It is an actual therapy group, not a support group.
- It is a group where members will delve much deeper into what is going on in their lives and come up with options and solutions for change.
- Group will include different modalities such as writing, art, breathing, and touch.
- Group is facilitated by a therapist who is open about his positive status.
- Group is limited to 8 members.
Group cost is $30 per session. This group is insurance reimbursable (out-of-network for most insurances).